Saturday, June 1, 2013

48. JESSICA'S THIRD EYE




*

I have been trying to shoot some good shots of my grand daughters. I liked the following shot since Jessica always pampers her sis so much and it had been captured in this:






But Jessica likes not only her crayons but also Nikon D 3000. So she plucked it from me and started shooting me and her sis. She has to learn a little more in framing. Anyway I liked this shot:


 

 I pinched another photo from this  ....




Still I liked another shot she has made of her sis ....... (a non-cropped, well composed pix)






*



3 comments:

Dhiyana said...

Wow!!! Cuddling sisters.. Beautiful shot.. I do not know much about framing.. But I feel it is an excellent picture

ராமலக்ஷ்மி said...

Best wishes to the budding photographer:)! Wonderful shots!

சார்லஸ் said...

ஹலோ ஜெஸிக்கா

என் பதிவிற்குள் வந்து எட்டிப் பார்த்த சுட்டிப் பெண் நீதானா? குட்டிப் பெண்ணாய் உன் தாத்தாவிடம் இருப்பது நீயா உன் தங்கையா என்று தெரியவில்லை . உனக்கு வாய்த்தத் தாத்தா மிகவும் அருமை . அவர் ஆசிர்வாதத்தோடு உன் பதிவுகளை அழகாக கொடுத்திருக்கிறாய் . அத்தனையும் அருமை . வாழ்த்துக்கள்!

Post a Comment

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com